Reg week 2 game is very effective before the postseason and Super Bowl. Green Bay Atlanta both have completed their preseason and reg week 1. So, this Sunday night Football is the biggest event for both teams. Packers Falcons both have their own strength to win Tonight. It is pesky to the fans that what will happen in the GB Packers ATL Falcons Sunday night Football fight. So, a prediction can easily bring the fans under an umbrella and remove their boredom. As the game is nearly upon us, suspense creates inside their fanatic fans heart. In this sense, a prediction regarding the game can remove that suspense.
2017 Packers Falcons Sunday Night Football Prediction
In terms Packers Falcons Football prediction, we have to analyze their previous records. They met for 32 times since 1966-2017. In the whole 32 games, Packers lead the series by 17-15. Although Falcons 2016 NFL stats are slightly well than Packers, Packers NFL stats are not that much worse. Moreover, in their last five head to head matches, Green Bay won 3 and lose 2 games. Furthermore, Packers won all Preseason matches except week 3 in 2017 NFL season. On the contrary, Atlanta loses all the preseason weeks. But simultaneously, Green Bay and Atlanta both won reg week 1. The another thing is that Packers winning margin of NFL preseason 2017 and reg week 1 is quite better than Falcons. This stats distinguished both teams from one another and make the Packers Falcons prediction easier. Consequently, Packers Falcons Prediction goes 85% winning chances of Packers in the week 2.
Reg Week 2 Game Schedule Kick-off Time & Venue
- What TV: Live Green Bay Packers vs Atlanta Falcons
- Where: Mercedez- Benz Stadium
- When: September 17, 2017
- Kick-off: 8:30 pm
- Enjoy GB ATL game on NBC
- Tune in Tonight WAPL 105.7
- Final Results: Atlanta Falcons 23 vs 34 Green Bay Packers September 17, 2017
- Packers vs Falcons Highlights
Green Bay 2016 NFL Scores
Green Bay played 16 games in 2016 NFL where they won 10 and lose 6 games. Let’s see this in details.
Wins: @Jaguars, @Lions(Two times), @Giants, @Bears (Two times), @Eagles, @Texas, @Seahawks, @Vikings
Losses: @Vikings, @Cowboys, @Falcons, @Colts, @Titans, @Redskins
Atlanta 2016 NFL Execution
Atlanta won 11 and lose 5 matches in the 16 games. Let’s Check the stats for details.
Victory: @Raiders, @Saints (Two times), @ Panthers, @Broncos, @ Packers,@ Buccaneers, @Cardinals, @Chargers, @49ers, @Panthers
Losses: @Buccaneers, @Seahawks, @Chargers, @Eagles, @Chiefs
GB Packers ATL Falcons Last Five Head to Head Meeting
Packers Falcons Prediction vastly depends on their head to head meeting. So, let’s check out their Last Five head to head match summary.
- Jan 22, 2017: Atlanta defeat Green Bay by 44-21 at Georgia Dome (Atlanta, GA)
- Oct 30, 2016: ATL Falcons defeat GB Packers by 33-32 at Georgia Dome
- 08th Dec 2014: Packers defeat Falcons by 43-37 at Lambeau Field (Green Bay, Wisconsin)
- 08th Dec 2013: GB defeat ATL by 22-21 at Lambeau Field
- Oct 09, 2011: Green Bay Packers defeat Atlanta Falcons by 25-14 at Georgia Dome
Packers Falcons NFL Football Highlights
Related Article Of Packers vs Falcons Sunday Night Football Prediction:
- Green Bay Packers vs. Atlanta Falcons: Odds, Analysis… Read More
- Sunday Night Football: Green Bay Packers vs. Atlanta Falcons Preview… Read More
- Predictions for Packers vs. Falcons | Sunday Night Football… Read More