Packers beat Eagles 27-13
Green Bay Packers vs. Philadelphia Eagles have met each other for a record 43 times. Green Bay Packers have won 27 games while Philadelphia Eagles have won 16 times. check out Philadelphia Eagles vs Green Bay Packers Review Highlight 2016.
Pros and Cons at a Glance
- Who: Green Bay Packers (4-6) and Philadelphia Eagles (5-5)
- Where: Lincoln Financial Field
- When: Monday, November 28, 2016
- Time: 8:30 p.m. Eastern
- TV: ESPN
- Livestream: NFL Games Pass (subscribers only)
- Line: Eagles -4
- The Game Capsule
- Last Meeting: 11/16/14; Green Bay Packers 53, Philadelphia Eagles 20
- Last Games: Green Bay Packers lost 42-24 at Washington; Philadelphia Eagles lost 26-15 at Seattle
- Packers Offense: 24.1 points (14th), 340.4 yards (19th)
- Packers: 18.6 points (4th), 334.6 (8th)
- Eagles Offense: 24.7 points (10th), 362.7 yards (13th)
- Eagles Defense: 27.6 (27th), 356.7 yards (18th)
Playoff position was on the line as Philadelphia Eagles (5-5) hosted Green Bay Packers (4-6). The game was played on a Monday night at the Lincoln Financial Field with an attendance of 69,596.The Philadelphia Eagles needed to win the game to keep pace with their rivals Giant (7-3) and the Washington Redskins (6-4). Green B. Packers needed a win too to help them remain alive in the playoff chase.
The Philadelphia Eagles vs Green Bay Packers Review Highlight 2016 ended with an away win for the Packers. Packers thrashed the Eagles 27-13. Prior, the Packers had lost their last four games. Aaron Rodgers assisted Green Bay Packers by throwing a number of touchdowns to Davante Adams. Green Bay Packers sent Philadelphia Eagles to their first defeat at home the season with Rodgers nudging 313 yards passing and Adams’ 113 yards receiving. Although they kept their plummeting hopes alive, the Bay Packers are behind their rivals the Lions (7-4) in NFC.
Last 5 Games: Eagles vs Packers Highlights 2016
The table below shows the Bills gave head to Head fight against the Ravens at the last game since the status quo of last five games is in favor of the Seahawks.
- Nov 28, 2016: Packers defeated Eagles by 27-13-25 at Lincoln Financial Field
- Nov 16, 2014: Packers defeated Eagles by 53-20 at Lambeau Field
- Nov 10, 2013: Eagles defeated Packers by 27-13 at Lambeau Field
- Jan 01, 2011: Packers defeated Eagles by 21-16 at Lincoln Financial Field
- Sep 12, 2010: Packers defeated Eagles by 27-20 at Lincoln Financial Field
- See also Green Bay Packers Super Bowl.
Green Bay Packers coach was quoted saying,
“Winning is very difficult in this league, and we haven’t had the feeling in 5 weeks. We missed it. It felt good. It’s a product of December football. We’re getting ready to go into the toughest days of the season, and you need these wins.”
His opposite counterpart, Philadelphia Eagles coach Doug Pederson had a challenge in the third quarter. His 2-yard challenge won but it destined Pederson not to toss the red banner until the end of the game.On the third down, Packers were 10/14 but managed a 1 on 1 on the fourth down. Eagles had no takeaways and no sacks
Eagles vs Packers Highlights 2016
Eagles drove to Greens Bay’s 45. Ertz and Ha Ha Clinton-Dix received Wentz overthrow which helped intercept the player.
Find Similar Like Philadelphia Eagles vs Green Bay Packers Review Highlights 2016
- Rodgers tosses 2 TDs, Packers beat Eagles 27-13… Read More.